by Dawn Ann Campbell, IAPC&M (UK)
Several thousand practitioners registered, shared, liked and watched us on zoom and FB live, and if you missed out, don’t worry, we have recorded these calls for you. If you need a CPD log, just send an email to email@example.com.
The aim of ICW 2020 was to create something special for you since many of you are experiencing feelings of isolation during this period of lockdown, so it was important to create an event that was stimulating for you, one where you could connect, ask questions, and be heard.
The webinar topics have you – the coach in the middle; surrounded by relevant topics that solopreneurs typically tend to struggle with most (in no particular order):
- We met Jerri, the founder of ICW and Nikki, IAPC&M Head of Education who discussed how Covid-19 will impact how we conduct coaching hereon in.
- We learnt from IAPC&M coaches Glen, Bea & Rebecca how Coachvantage software enhanced their business and work-life balance.
- Author Wendy Fry reiterated the importance of finding your author’s voice since being published creates the perception of being an expert in your field.
- Award-winning Katrin explained why branding is vital for clients to be able to identify you.
- Expert virtual team coach Jennifer helped us go deeper into effective virtual conversations for managing virtual teams and for conducting team coaching – another growth area.
- We heard from Adam, The Heart Guy, who uses humour and storytelling to create engaging yet relaxed presentations.
- Marion shared secrets from her laser-focused coaching book which I recommend to everyone.
- Marcelle, a nutritional therapist & coach, gave us some practical health strategies for enhancing our energy and mental wellbeing.
- Jonny explained his proven FB marketing strategy for identifying clients who could afford to pay for our services otherwise we stay broke.
- Shadi shared his professional sales journey and tips for better customer relationship management.
- Virtual conversations expert Jennifer gave us a valuable insight into how best to use media software to engage more effectively with our clients.
- Wendy Buckingham shared her unique take on goal setting and remember, her book has a bonus chapter with the templates we can use for the benefit of our clients.
- Rachela shared insightful techniques for adapting our coaching skills so we can better engage with teens, another growth area.
- Fahad explained how to be heard and seen and add value in an increasingly noisy digital world.
- Iulia demonstrated the powerful impact photography has on a coachee in helping them to access their feelings, even if they thought they were not visual.
- Jenny talked us through the mental health benefits of adding the practice of mindfulness to our daily habits.
- Betska, aka the guru coach, shared one of her award-winning techniques for finding the spirit in coaching which moves the client from trapped to beyond.
- Kat delivered a master class in writing engaging content to help build that all-important trust with prospective clients.
In summary, we enjoyed a lot of content-rich information; we shared feedback and all benefited from an abundance of guidance and inspiration with every story shared. We now know 18 international expert speakers & authors that we can mirror and continue to learn from. Finally, we have shared and networked with like-minded professionals around the world, meaning you are now part of the IAPC&M world-wide caring community.
To benefit from these CPD and business building recordings immediately; here is the one link you need to access all 18 recordings – https://coach-accreditation.services/missed-out-on-the-amazing-smorgasbord-of-icw-webinars-heres-the-links-to-the-recordings/.
If you need a CPD log, please ask rhea.VA@coach-accreditation.services.