Hi, I’m Ruby McGuire, Head of CPD over at the IAPC&M (International Authority of Professional Coaching & Mentoring).
The IAPC&M has a proven track record in providing coaches, mentors and training providers with a 1st class personal service; a wealth of value added business building resources, and outstanding CPD benefits to help you to deliver the best possible service to your clients. The IAPC&M is the ONLY accreditation body for the coaching & mentoring industry that is approved by the British Industry Ombudsman.
Over the past few months, we’ve been sharing some fabulous content and opportunities, both for members and non-members. Here’s what you’ve missed.
CPD Business Building Webinars
- Achieving Happiness in 2021with Jeremy Glyn
- Mentoring in the Workplacewith Dr Stephen Hopkins & Jennifer Helene Popken
- How to Change Your Pain Into Powerwith Dr Liz Sparkes
- Releasing Blocks to Fearwith Nina Cooke
- Business of Coachingwith Nikki Wilde– A year long webinar series to help you maximise our Business of Coaching & the Mentoring online training programme – Initial Goals & First Steps in Business, How to Price Your Services and Comfortably Coaching a Sales Conversation (Recordings can be accessed in the Secure Members Area)
- Introduction to Mental Health 1st Aidwith Benn Commins
We added six new book reviews to our growing Book Club review list that you can find here. We hope it helps to shortcut your search for books you might like to read.
New Member Resources (Secure Member’s Area)
- Cognitive Bias (In Articles)
- Training Evaluation (In Evaluation)
Exciting PR Opportunities
- Both Sides of the Coin podcastwith Jenny Butter
- Can Do Attitudepodcast with Gail Gibson
- Life Made Better podcast with Fleur & Lucia
- Coach Yourself Blog– a site that drives the public to your directory profile
To protect our physical and mental well-being, we’ve had expert Jennifer Helene Popken’s start her series of health webinars.
Lots of exciting things have been happening over the past few months. If you’re a world class Coach, Mentor and/or Training Provider that wants to be recognised as a leader in your field, come and join the IAPC&M 1% Club, for practitioners who believe in the importance of accreditation. Here’s what people say about us:
‘The IAPC&M is the most caring sharing hands-on practical support available’.
We’d love to have you join our 1% club. Apply here