International Authority of Professional Coaching & Mentoring News
by Ruby McGuire (United Kingdom)
Hi, I’m Ruby, Head of CPD over at the IAPC&M (International Authority of Professional Coaching & Mentoring).
The IAPC&M has a proven track record in providing coaches, mentors and training providers with a 1st class personal service; a wealth of value-added business-building resources, and outstanding CPD benefits to help you to deliver the best possible service to your clients. The IAPC&M is the ONLY accreditation body for the coaching & mentoring industry that is approved by the British Industry Ombudsman.
We’ve been sharing some fabulous content and opportunities, both for members and non-members. Here’s what you’ve missed:
CPD Business Building Webinars
- Redesign Your Mind
- Time & Action Blueprint
- More Clients, Less Marketing
- Vision versus Reality
- Take Back Your Mind: Buddhist Advice for Anxious Times
- 5 of 5 of Jennifer Helene’s Series of Health Coaching & Mentoring Webinars
- High Fee VIP: How to Maximise your Value – Impact – Profitability
- Embrace Emotional Fitness in Coaching
- Business of Coachingwith Nikki Wilde– A year-long webinar series to help you maximise our Business of Coaching & Mentoring online training programme – We’ve covered Sales Conversations, Marketing Basics, both on and offline, and choosing a niche. (Recordings can be accessed in the Secure Members Area).
We added two new book reviews to our growing Book Club review list that you can find here. We hope it helps to shortcut your search for books you might like to read.
- The Solutions Partners page of discounted professional resources is now live. See here: https://coach-accreditation.services/secure-member-area/solution-partners/
Lots of exciting things have been happening over the past few months. If you’re a world-class Coach, Mentor and/or Training Provider that wants to be recognised as a leader in your field, come and join the IAPC&M 1% Club, for practitioners who believe in the importance of accreditation.
We’d love to have you join our 1% club. Apply here.
To find out about upcoming events and articles, visit our blog here.
About Ruby McGuire
Ruby McGuire is a Business & Mindset Queen. She’s an Accredited Master Coach & Master Mentor with the IAPC&M, Trainer, Inspirational Speaker and Author of multiple books. She loves helping her clients step up and become leaders (aka Queens) of their businesses. Ruby helps her clients develop their leadership and business skills, create a success mindset and attract dreamie clients. She is a Brit on a mission to live a simpler life without marketing on social media so that she can spend more time in her beautiful Scottish surroundings. You can find her at her pretty online home, over on her podcast show, Rock Your Fabulous Biz, and here where she shares her Mini Guide to Marketing Without Social Media. When she’s not working you will find her surrounded by books, making hand-made cards, and enjoying life with her hubby, little dog and chickens (usually with a Whittard Vanilla cappuccino in her hand)!
Ruby McGuire, Business & Mindset Queen. MCIPD, AMC, AMM
Accredited Master Coach | Accredited Master Mentor | Trainer | Speaker | Author
Rock Your Fabulous Biz
www.rubymcguire.com (my biz website)
www.ruby2shoesdesign.com (my handmade cards)