Coaching is more than just a game of questions and answers. Being able to listen attentively and ask the right questions is essential to any productive coaching relationship, though – a capable coach knows how to create space for someone to look at his or her situation differently. Aside from that, there are many tools and techniques to create insight in oneself, define one’s goals, generate new solutions and/or overcome inner and outer obstacles.
For iCN’s 23rd issue, it will solely focus on coaching tools, tips & techniques used by seasoned coaches, to aid you in your coaching profession.
Here are potential topics for article submissions:
- What are the latest & effective coaching models
- Coaching Tools – What, How and When to use them
- What are the tools you use to make the work you do stand out as memorable?
- What are the results that are possible when you introduce new stimuli into your work?
- How do tools add value and help your marketing or branding?
- How do you “break the ice,” get out of a rut, shift perspective and create aha moments?
Article Deadline: 31 August 2018
Ad deadline: October 2018
Press Release: October 2018
Tentative Official launch: November 2018
Kindly send email to firstname.lastname@example.org for guidelines and more details on the theme.