by International Authority of Professional Coaching & Mentoring (IAPC&M)
The International Authority of Professional Coaching & Mentoring (IAPC&M) has a proven track record in providing coaches, mentors and training providers with a 1st class personal service; a wealth of value-added business-building resources, and outstanding CPD benefits to help you to deliver the best possible service to your clients. The IAPC&M is the ONLY accreditation body for the coaching & mentoring industry that is approved by the British Industry Ombudsman.
We have been sharing some fabulous content and opportunities, both for members and non-members. Here’s what you have missed:
CPD Business Building Webinars
- 11 Coaching Capability CPD Videos For IPC&M Practitioners
- How To Win & Keep Clients – Chapter by Chapter Overview Webinars
- Learn How to Let It Gowith David Rahman
- Health Coaching & Mentoring Webinarswith Jennifer Helene
- Series of 15 Webinars from the International Coaching Weekwith a range of experts
- Business of Coachingwith Nikki Wilde – A year-long webinar series to help you maximise our Business of Coaching & Mentoring online training programme – We have covered Sales Conversations, Marketing Basics, both on and offline, and choosing a niche. (Recordings can be accessed in the Secure Members Area)
We added two new book reviews to our growing Book Club review list that you can find here. We hope it helps to shortcut your search for books you might like to read.
- To protect our physical and mental well-being, we have had expert Jennifer Helene Popken’s start her series of health webinars.
- From June, we will have an ‘At a glance’ calendar for IAPC&M events & webinars
- Child & adolescence coaches/mentors special interest group (SIG) is now underway – To familiarise yourself with the aims & objectives, and join this SIG, see here
- Child & adolescence supervision 1st Sunday of every month, contact firstname.lastname@example.org benefit
- Mental Health First Aid training coming this summer. Hear the initial recording here
Lots of exciting things have been happening over at the IAPC&M. If you are a world-class Coach, Mentor and/or Training Provider that wants to be recognised as a leader in your field, come and join the IAPC&M 1% Club, for practitioners who believe in the importance of accreditation.
Here’s what people say about us:
’The IAPC&M is the most caring sharing hands-on practical support available’.
We would love to have you join our 1% club. Apply here.