If you are like most coaches, you were drawn to this profession because you like helping people. But the truth is you cannot help many people if you don’t stay in this business. It’s an unfortunate fact that way too many good coaches struggle to succeed their practices.
For the 15th edition (Marketing for Coaches), iCN would like to take a closer look at what makes a coach really successful and how one can improve & grow your coaching business. We are accepting article submission on these following issues below.
Articles will be focusing on (but not limited to):
- Coaching practices;
- How to market your services in the most efficient and effective manner;
- The difference between a conventional and an unconventional approach to marketing;
- Easy and effective tips & techniques in marketing services;
- Strategies that will help move forward towards a thriving coaching practice;
- Using Internet or social media in marketing your services;
- Make ones practice stand out;
- Coaching Tools
Article Deadline: 29 April 2016
Official Launch: August 2016
To submit articles or if you have any questions, send your email to email@example.com