by Suzie Doscher (Switzerland)
Start your personal development with the support of this interactive handbook. Let it take you by the hand to motivate, inspire and get on track to the life you wish for. Read it to learn new behaviours, create new opportunities, acquire life skills and become the best version of yourself.
Take the time to invest in yourself before you find yourself off balance.
A book for you if:
- You are curious about personal growth and development
- You are motivated to improve the quality of your life at home and at work
- You are interested in pushing the ‘restart’ button
- You want to learn life skills – increase your emotional intelligence
- You want to raise your self-esteem
- You are looking to create a more balanced life
- You want to handle everyday problems more effectively
- And improve the quality of your life and the life of those around you (at home and at work)
This revised 2nd edition combines the Workbook and Handbook. You not only are walked through the path of personal development you are also given the opportunity to journal with the Workbook section. Assess where you stand now, where you want to go and what to look out for, so the past does not hold you back. You give yourself a ‘reality-check’.
- The Practical Handbook for Life’s Difficult Moments by Suzie Doscher – Now available at Amazon in Paperback, Kindle, Audiobook.
- Audiobook alone at Audible, iTunes
- And you can always book a session with Suzie 🙂